I know, we are all lazy! So I designed it for the comfort we need 😉
This is version 2 of my cheap automatic cleaner brush:http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:950249
usability-update, 3 months later: looks like new. no heat-damage to the brushes. highly recommended!
This time you will get the same convenient automatic cleaning of your nozzle, but now you can pay 5$ to save you an hour of DIY-hacking-time.
- Buy a pack of 12 Nylon-brushes for 5$ on ebay
- Put each of them into the printed mount
- Mount the whole assemble and adjust it to the prefered position (it should just touch the nozzle and not the heaterblock)
- write a START-Gcode to move the hotend all accross the mounted brush
- Be happy with a clean hotend